Everybody knows how bloggers compete between each other to achieve more recognition, visits and followers - but what most of those people don't know is that there are several awards that bloggers give to each other. Among these are the Dardos Awards, given by bloggers to bloggers to recognise cultural, ethical, literary and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing. These awards were created to promoting fraternisation between bloggers, a way of showing affection and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
Last week I received one of these awards from Borja Elorza and his blog My Perfect Taylor: a Spanish blogger with an amazing creativity and passion for fashion and lifestyle. Thanks very much Borja!
The origin of these awards is unclear. Some people believe they began in Portugal and Brazil. The rules of the Dardos Awards are:
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person (blogger) that has given you the award with a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgement, remembering to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been selected for this award.
And now my Dardos Awards go to:
- Andreza Fazio & Co. for their blog http://tfashionhuntersblog.com
- Pedro Crispim and his blog http://fashionadvisercrispim.blogspot.pt
- Mia Relógio and her blog http://oblogdamia-ladymary.blogspot.pt
- Raquel Prates and her blog http://www.raquelprates.com
- BdeBodas and its blog http://bdebodas.blogspot.pt
- Silvana Querido and her blog http://invogue.com.pt
- Monica Awe-Etuk and her blog http://awedbymonica.blogspot.pt
- Rosa Mari Moraza and her blog http://myladytrends.blogspot.pt
- Dolce Virginia and her blog http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.pt
- Laura and her blog http://lipstickgossiplady.blogspot.pt
- Catherine and her blog http://www.cuelateenmivestidor.com
- Mª Angeles & Raquel and their blog http://imaginamasqueeventos.blogspot.pt
- Joana Richard and her blog http://freshallure.blogspot.pt
- Mafalda Antunes and her blog http://eye-love-fashion.blogspot.pt
- Rocío Moreno and her blog http://www.mykingsroad.com