Say goodbye to the cold and rainy days and hello to rays of sunshine warming your skin! Heat things up with these 10 key pieces for Spring that you must have in your wardrobe. I'm so tired of the winter and, if you are too, we’re just about to brighten things up!
- 90s STYLE SLIP DRESS: every time I think about this kind of dress, Carrie Bradshaw comes to mind. Think about your body shape when deciding to buy one of these. You should be sexy but you don’t want to look cheap.
- THE BIKER JACKET: essential in every women's wardrobe during the winter season, it has made a huge come back in recent years and it continuous to be a must have. The twist for this season is lighter materials and softer colours.
|Versace - Cavalli - Antonio Berardi|
|Oasis - River Island - Zara|
- XL TROUSERS: XL trousers don't mean trousers 2 sizes bigger, ok? Think: palazzo trousers.
|Mulberry - Paul Smith - Michael Kors|
- SQUARES: if stripes were one of the biggest trends last summer, this year it is squares. You must have a piece with this pattern in your wardrobe.
|Balmai - Ralph Lauren - Derek Lam|
|Topshop & Dorothy Perkins|
- EMBELLISHMENTS: I've already talked to you about it. Jewelled pieces are here to stay.
|Dolce & Gabbana - Prada - Burberry|
|Patrizia Pepe & John Lewis|
- SHIFT BLOUSE: perfect with jeans or slim trousers. The boxy shape sleeves that finishes on or just below the elbow will give you sophistication.
|Calvin Klein - Dolce & Gabbana - Preen|
- JUST SAY IT: it's one of the biggest trends this season and you must have one. Messages written on tees are a way of being a bit of a rebel.
|Alexander Wang - Paul & Joe - Moschino|
|Etsy & Topshop|
- PASTEL PIECES: think soft, think flowers growing in an English garden. Ideal pieces that will look perfect against your tanned skin.
|Mulberry - Preen - Burberry|
|Topshop - Dorothy Perkins - River Island|
- FULLEST SKIRTS: they could be midi, over the knee or even shorter in the skater version. You must have one.
|Oscar de la Renta - Delpozo - Dior|
|Asos & Dorothy Perkins|
- MULES: back in the 90s, a lot of women used to wear them, now they're back, polished and updated.
|Clockwise: Zara - Pret-a-Beaute - Stella McCartney - Nastygal - Zara - Topshop|