Friday 31 May 2013

Pedro Crispim + Eureka Shoes = A summer must!

I really enjoy seeing people I admire succeeding in whatever they do and a great example of this is my friend Pedro Crispim. As you all already know, last night saw the opening of the new shoe shop Eureka and the presentation of the shoes created in the "Style me up" project. It was a resounding success! The shop is fantastic. The shoes they sell are amazing and everything is so trendy! You’ll find so many ‘must haves’ for this season as well as Pedro Crispim’s own creation: a bold flower pattern in purple and green! I'm very proud of him and I wish him all the best because he deserves it.  And you know what to do if you want to be the centre of attention this summer, don’t you? Get yourself a pair of Eureka shoes!! Click on this link if you want to win one of them.







From the left: me, Mia Relógio, Silvana Querido, Pedro Crispim, Cláudio Ramos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment