Wednesday 3 July 2013

Do you know Ellis Faas?

Have you ever met Ellis Faas? If you have, you must know that you're a very lucky girl. If you haven't met her yet, you really need to pay attention to this post.

Vogue Paris cited Ellis Faas as "one of the most influential make-up artists of her time". And it's true since she has worked with the world's most pre-eminent fashion designers, photographers, stylist, hairdressers and models. On her CV you’ll find big names such as Clinique, Lancôme and MAC Cosmetics and she was asked even by L’Oréal to create a make-up line for their skin care brand, Biotherm. But it was in 2007 when, after the contract with L'Oréal finished, she decided to create her own brand: Ellis Faas.


I'm not here to tell you about her biography but to talk to you about a product that actually blew me away for how versatile, handy and easy to use it is… and it looks amazing! You can carry it on you handbag wherever you go and I'm telling you, your girlfriends will be green with envy! I discovered it today while I was visiting my friend's shop Skinlife – something I do at least twice a month to have my eyebrows done and it’s a place I talked about in one of my earlier posts.

I'm talking, of course, about the Ellis Faas Holder. A metallic finish cylinder case, exclusively sold at Skinlife, where you can keep all your Ellis Faas make-up. If you are one of the girls that has never heard about this brand, all products comes in a pencil. When it opens, the cylinder has 7 holes inside, one for each product you need to apply your make-up: concealer, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, blush, eye shadow and foundation. When you buy it, the Holder is empty so you can customize to your own taste. It also has a mirror and you can fill the space with Ellis Faas powder. Isn't it amazing?!






So, what do you think? It's pretty cool, isn't it? What are you waiting for? Get yours before your girlfriends beat you to it!

Check this video about how to use the Holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment