Monday 8 July 2013

What a great weekend!

It's important to have time for yourself and enjoy your life with the people that really matter to you. Last weekend was one of the best ones I’ve had. Because I work shifts sometimes, I often spend weekends or even public holidays working at the hospital so every time I have a weekend off I try to make the most of it. 

On Saturday I went to the gym and invited one my friend James to the pool to catch up. Lots of sunblock and gossip. At night I went for dinner to of what has become one of my favourite places in Lisbon: Les Mauvais Garçons. A nice little restaurant run by my dear friend David who's also from Seville. Gourmet burgers and an amazing selection of gins. Highly recommended! 

Yesterday after a really good night out with Patrick, Dennis, Michael and Stephen on Saturday, I invited them over to the pool and it really made the end of the weekend special. That's the best way of end it, surrounded by friends. 

What did you do? Did you have a great time too?
 
Saturday morning, gym + pool. 

Dinner and drinks on Saturday night

Pool on Sunday an a bit of reading... 

2 comments:

  1. Qué buen fin de semana amigo!!! jajaja
    Cómo apetece la piscina!! Qué ganas que tengo!!
    Ah!! Nos vemos en Marbella!!!! :D

    Cheers!
    Lady Trends
    http://myladytrends.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Rosa! Muchas gracias por tu comentario! Pues sí, ha sido un finde fantástico!! Qué alegría que nos vamos a ver en Marbella!! ;)

    ReplyDelete